Mobile Banking & Bill Pay
Banking from Tahiti? We've got you covered. How about in PJs in your living room? Sure, that works too.
PrimeTrust's streamlined Mobile Banking App for iPhone®, Android™, or Blackberry® devices makes it easy and convenient to take your branch with you wherever you go – offering fast access to your PrimeTrust accounts, simple mobile bill payment, and a secure way to transfer money.
Mobile Banking Benefits
- FREE* anytime access to your accounts from iPhone®, Android™, or Blackberry® devices
- Best-class security, including 128-bit encryption of all your sensitive information
- Fast, simple bill payment directly from your smartphone or tablet
- Receive customized eAlerts to your smartphone or e-mail address for events you define – like a reminder to make a payment or an update every time more than $100 is withdrawn from your checking account
- Check your account balances and securely transfer funds
- Tools to help you analyze your spending patterns
- Locate branches and ATMs
Mobile Banking Apps
To download the free PrimeTrust Mobile Banking App for your smartphone or tablet, simply search for "PrimeTrust" or "PrimeTrust Financial" in the Play Store or App Store and follow the directions given.
Blackberry & Windows Users
Blackberry and Windows users: You can access your account by entering primetrustcu.mobi in your Internet browser.
Mobile Banking Requirements
- Must have PTF Online Banking. Username and password will mirror your online account
- Must have a valid e-mail address attached to your PTF account through Online Banking
- Must be able to retrieve one-time PIN within 24 hours
*PrimeTrust does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text message services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.