PrimeStrong Financial Wellness Series
Throughout 2019, PrimeTrust is on a mission to strengthen the financial wellness of our members and the Muncie/Delaware County community through a series of workshops on vital, practical topics.
Next up is our Member Open House on Tuesday, October 8 from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM (EST) at the PrimeTrust Bethel branch (3700 W Bethel Ave).
All members are welcome to join for this FREED open house-style party in your honor. Many of our super-friendly employees will be on hand to introduce themselves and help you get up to speed on the smart products and no-fee services that make credit union membership so rewarding.
Learn how to make a realistic grocery plan that balances time, money, and nutritional need, prevent costly food waste and make meal prep faster, easier, and healthier. Register now to save a seat at this workshop!
Things to bring for the Member Open House on Tuesday, October 8:
- Yourself, your family, friends, or colleagues
- Your appetite, because we will be serving light refreshments to all attendees
- Your luck, because every adult attendee will be entered into a drawing to win a door prize
Click HERE to register for this FREE seminar!
PrimeStrong Calendar for 2019
- January 8: FAFSA Workshop with Ivy Tech
- February 12: Fraud/Identity Theft
- March 12: Auto Buying Tips
- April 9: Mortgage Smarts
- May 14: New Member Appreciation Open House
- June 11: Business Operations & Financing
- July 9: Understanding Your Credit
- August 13: Auto Buying Tips
- September 10: Rising Food Costs
- October 8: Member Open House
- November 12: Money Potholes
- December 10: Money Behaviors
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR MEMBER OPEN HOUSE