Shared Branch Locations
With shared branching, PrimeTrust members can visit thousands of office locations in cities all across the United States to do their banking. In other words, shared locations are a nationwide extension of your local branch.
Now whether you’re across town or across the country, you can access your money at one of over 5,000 shared locations! Need to deposit a check? Make a loan payment? Transfer funds from one account to another?
You can do all that and more at any Shared Branch location. All you need is the name of your credit union, your PrimeTrust account number, and a valid government-issued photo ID (like a driver’s license).
Benefits of Shared Branching
- Conduct your banking at no additional charge at any Shared Branch location nationwide
- All Shared Branch transactions will appear on your monthly statement
- Choose from over 200 Shared Branch locations in Indiana and over 5,000 nationwide
- Make deposits, withdrawals, balance inquiries and loan payments
- Transfer money between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and cashier’s checks (Where Available)
- Receive cash advances (Where Available)
Find a Shared Branch Location Near You
Look for the Co-Op shared branch logo, call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266), visit sharedbranching.org or use the branch locator below:
Easily locate a shared branch wherever you are—find a branch location right now using the locator below or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.
Get the Shared Branching Locator App
iPhone or Android