Liquidity is essential for any business. You need the capital to meet emerging challenges, seasonal fluctuations, and sudden expenses head-on – without fundamentally disrupting day-to-day cash flow.
But your cash doesn’t have to sit idle while you’re building capital or growing an emergency fund. Make sure your money is working as hard for your business as you do with smart, dividend-building savings tools from PrimeTrust.
We offer three types of savings accounts to fit the specific financial needs of your business – traditional Business Savings accounts, Money Market accounts, and Business Share Certificates.
PrimeTrust Business Savings
Receive the most flexibility to manage your daily cash flow – plus the added benefit of a competitive dividend rate – with a PrimeTrust Business Savings account.
- Easy access to your money: make multiple deposits, withdrawals, or balance transfers without a penalty
- No monthly services charge
- Earn a competitive dividend rate on balances greater than $100
PrimeTrust Money Market Account
A PrimeTrust Money Market Account offers best of both worlds – a higher rate of return than a traditional business savings account but similar cash flow flexibility.
- Higher rate of return than a traditional Business Savings account
- Make multiple deposits, withdrawals, or balance transfers without a penalty over a selected period of time
- No monthly service charge as long as daily balance levels are maintained
PrimeTrust Business Certificate
Looking for a way to lock-in long-term savings with a no-risk investment product? The PrimeTrust Business Certificate could be the right option for you. Our certificate products have no monthly service charge and offer a higher rate of return than a money market or traditional savings accounts.
- Lock-in savings capital in a no-risk investment product
- Earn a higher rate of return than a traditional savings or money market account
- No monthly service charge and only $1,000 is required to open an account
Contact the PrimeTrust Commercial Services team to learn more.