Peace of Mind Plus Checking
Much more than just another checking account
Our flagship checking product, Peace of Mind Plus Checking offers the prevention, detection, and correction tools you need to help protect yourself and your family against identity theft and fraud.
And it increases your financial advantage by paying competitive dividend rates on the money in your account.
Peace of Mind Plus Checking Features
- Earn interest dividends on the money in your checking account
- Shared Branching with access to over 5,000 locations and 30,000 ATMs nation-wide
- Instant issue Visa® Debit Card with unlimited transactions
- Free Direct Deposit / Payroll Deduction
- Free budgeting tools and personal financial counseling
- Online access to processed checks and free check safekeeping
- Up to $10,000 of 24 Hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance ⁴
- Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. Covers up to three phones on a cellular telephone bill. (cell phone bill must be paid through this account) ⁴
- Debit Advantage® 4 - Buyer’s Protection & Extended Warranty – Buyer’s Protection covers items for 90 days from the date of purchase against accidental breakage, fire, or theft. Extended Warranty extends the U.S. manufacturer’s original written warranty up to one full year on most new retail purchases if the warranty is less than five years.
- Travel and Entertainment Discount Membership*
- Health Discount Savings* - enjoy savings on vision, prescriptions, dental. This is NOT insurance
- IDProtect® identity theft monitoring and resolution service1*, that includes credit file monitoring 2, access to credit report and scores 3, monitoring of over 1,000 databases, identity theft expense reimbursement 4, fully managed resolution services, and more.
- IDProtect® StealthType- Anti-Keylogging Tool* downloadable software that helps to provide a safe and secure browsing environment while isolating online activity from crimeware. Free online and mobile banking tools, including eStatements, eAlerts, and online bill pay
There is a $5.00 monthly service fee for Peace of Mind Plus. Dividend Checking requires a $1,000 minimum balance to open. A $7.00 monthly fee will be charged if your minimum balance falls below $1,000 during the month.
1 Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration and/or activation. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
3 Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single bureau credit data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
4 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
ATM Locations Reorder Checks Sign Up for IDProtect