The Berenstain Bears
Financial Literacy Program - Cub Account
Your child is invited to open a Berenstain Bears Cub Account at PrimeTrust. We are teaming up with the popular children’s characters to help teach children the money management concepts of Save, Share, Spend and Earn.
When your child opens an account, he or she will receive a free goodie bag with a Berenstain Bears book and other surprises. Start saving with the Berenstain Bears today! (The child must be present in order to receive the goodie bag.)
Look for “beary fun” events like book readings and special appearances by Brother and Sister Bear. PrimeTrust believes that teaching concepts of smart money management and saving at an early age will help children to grow into financially responsible adults. Join us in helping the child in your life learn to make smart financial decisions.
Join the Fun! Kids will receive:
- Special Cub Account membership card
- The Berenstain Bears Trouble with Money book at account opening and other Berenstain books throughout the year
- Treat coupon from Baskin Robbins during their birthday month
- Invitations to special events with Brother and Sister Bear
- Goodie bag filled with coloring pages and other fun items at account opening
- Special gift each month with $10.00 deposit to help encourage kids to save
Beary Fun Events
Berenstain Bears' Bonus Book for September:
When your child deposits $10.00 in their Cub Account during the month of September, they will receive "Cub's Choice" of the Berenstain Bears books we have in stock. Cubs can stop by a branch, check out the titles we have available, and pick one they don't have. Limit one book per account per month.
Open a Cub Account
Children must have an original social security card and original birth certificate to open an account. A qualified member (see "Become a Member" in the upper right column) must be on the account with the child. Stop by any of our three branches Monday thru Friday, and Saturday at our Bethel Branch, to open an account.