Save time and simplify your payday by having your payroll check automatically deposited into a PrimeTrust savings or checking account.
- Funds are typically deposited and available before your co-workers are handed their checks.
- Payroll checks are automatically deposited. So you can save money on the gas you would normally use driving to a branch to deposit your check.
- For more information about Go Direct from the US Department of Treasury, please click here.
Never have your check declined again. For members who are eligible, PrimeTrust will generally pay your overdraft items up to $350. You will be charged a $28 Overdraft Privilege Fee for each overdraft transaction.
- Avoid costly returned item fees from retailers and service providers for items such as share drafts , ACH withdraws, and recurring debits.
- If you want PrimeTrust Financial to authorize and pay overdrafts on your ATM and everyday Debit Card transactions, you must complete the Opt-In Form and return it to any branch. Forms are available for download or at any branch.
- The Federal Reserve Board has made changes to the Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Act. The EFT Act governs your Debit Card and ATM Card rights and responsibilities. The amendment changed how financial institutions, including PrimeTrust, must handle an ATM transaction or an everyday Debit Card transaction that might cause an overdraft in your account. The amendment does not apply to share drafts or recurring Debit transactions, such as monthly health club dues.
Safe Deposit Boxes
We constantly strive to provide the highest possible degree of security and protection for your safe deposit box contents. To accomplish this task, we employ an extensive set of procedures and safeguards. Contents of safe deposit boxes are not insured against loss.
Automatic Loan Withdrawals
Never worry about making a loan payment on-time again. With automatic loan withdraw, your payments are made for you from you savings or checking account on a date that you decide.
- Receive peace-of-mind that your payments are made correctly and on-time.
- Avoid costly late fees and harm to your credit score.
- Save time and stamps by paying your loan balances automatically.
Payroll Deduction & Automatic Transfer
Quickly and easily allocate funds to your accounts for deposit or payment using payroll deduction or automatic transfer.
- All or a portion of your payroll check can be placed into any account you choose to deposit funds or for payment of an outstanding loan.
- Quick and easy way to increase savings or to make a monthly car loan or mortgage payment.
With ACH Origination from PrimeTrust, any member can easily originate an electronic transaction. Transactions can either be credits or debits. Credit transactions are usually for direct deposit of payroll or electronically creating a deposit account to be able to originate. All we need to originate are routing and account numbers.
- Members may have loan payments debited directly from their checking/saving account.
- One time payments take two days to process, while recurring payments – after an initial 10-day setup period – are made automatically.
- Save time and money: no writing checks and no stamps to make loan payments.
- Payments are never late because the timing of direct payments is setup in advance.
- On-time payments help create and maintain a good credit history.
- Only transactions you authorize in writing can be debited from your account.
- For more information, please contact our Electronic Services department at 765-289-2148.
ATM Locations Reorder Checks